LINKS UP programme
LINKS UP is a European Project (Interreg SUDOE Funded) aiming at supporting the competitiveness and growth of E-Health and E-Tourism SMEs from the SUDOE transnational region (Spain, Portugal, Occitanie & Nouvelle Aquitaine south west regions of France).
LINKS UP started in September 2016 and will run until June 2019.
The acceleration and softlanding programme
The aim of Links Up acceleration and softlanding programme is to help start-ups and SMEs from the Links up transnational region have a better and facilitated access to the market.
Castres-Mazamet Technopole/ CMT Fundació, BIT/ FBIT (IB/ Spain) are the partners in charge of testing and implementing related activities. CMT mission is to test and implement an acceleration program “Open innovation” oriented, while FBIT is in charge of proposing internationalization support through softlanding activities.
Both programs contents are based on the needs and expectations of start’ups identified during previous LINKS UP activities:
- Benchmark studies about practices and needs of partners, stakeholders and start’ups regarding open innovation and softlanding
- Roadshows and training sessions with corporates
A. LINKS UP Experimental Open innovation Acceleration programme
The Open Innovation Acceleration consist of a one year support & services package dedicated to selected start’ups and comprised of three main activities
- “Go to Market” collective coaching session with panel of experts and corporates in E-Health and E-Tourism fields
- 6 months customized support programme by CMT & corporates
- Individual action-plan
- 2 quantitative objectives: 1 new client – 1 open innovation partnership with a corporate
B. LINKS UP Softlanding programme
The Softlanding programme will consist of a “business trip” in the different LINKS UP regions dedicated to selected start’ups and comprised of three main steps
- Preparation with LINKS UP team (FBIT and CMT leaders)
- Identification of needs and objectives
- Discovery of targeted partners LINKS UP countries/ regions innovation ecosystems
- Customized program of meetings and visits
- Between 3 and 5 days of business trip in on other Links Up regions (according to profile and needs)
- Meetings with potential clients, partners or investors
- Meetings with corporates
- Networking activities
All the LINKS UP partners are helping and contributing to build the individual programs, according to the profile and needs of the selected companies.